Monday, April 23, 2012

...on running...

It has been just over a year since I ran my first half marathon with my best friend, Heather.
We did not sign up this year, but we did sign up and have started training for....
RAGNAR!
It is a 200 mile race that you do with 12 runners splitting up the legs.
Over a 24 hour period you run 3 times, sleep in a van and eat...not sure where!
The race is in June ~ I will be running about 14 miles total in my 3 legs.
I am looking forward to continuing to train...
For having the challenge of the race...
And for sharing another amazing experience with Heather!

5 comments:

  1. That is awesome! We're thinking about signing up for Ragnar DC in September. Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds really cool! That should be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! I'm glad you're pumped for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of RAGNAR... that's totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! What an interesting and awesome challenge to embark on!

    ReplyDelete