Monday, April 2, 2012

A favorite snack!

Baked sweet potatoes! YUM!!
They are a great snack and also a wonderful addition to a salad~
After dusting off my food processor last summer (I don't think I had used it EVER and I have had it for 10-15 years) ~ It is a staple appliance in my kitchen now!
Peel sweet potatoes...

Slice thin with processor or knife... (Be careful with knives!) :)

Coat with olive oil and salt...

Spread on to a baking sheet and bake at 400 for 20 minutes then flip and bake 20 minutes more... (if they are thin keep an eye on them, they brown faster)


ENJOY!

3 comments:

  1. Yummy! I love sweet potatoes!
    Yes, be careful with knives.....;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! Sweet potatoes are my fav! And the health benefits are truly amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fantastic! I almost bought a box of sweet potatoes at Costco the other day....might have to go back and get them!

    ReplyDelete