Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bountiful Baskets ~

My friends mom told me about this a few months ago and so I thought I would give it a try due to my love of fresh fruits and veggies.
It is called Bountiful Baskets and it seems like it is available all over the US.
You place an order on Monday and Saturday morning you pick up at your designated location.
It was $15.00 for what ended up being a laundry basket full of fruits and a laundry basket full of vegetables.
I have been juicing, drying fruit in my very old and rarely used dehydrator ~
And cooking a lot.
Here is the loot ~


Such a great deal for the price and everything you get.

6 comments:

  1. My friend Kim does that too and loves it! I want to try it out but early am is hard for me with Russell. I'm hopeing when we move to Ut i can do it there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds amazing! look at all of that delicious goodness!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful. We have something similar here in St. Louis. I need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful way to get fresh veggies and fruits! By the way, after reading about your foodie pal blog entry I decided to try it this month...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have said that I wanted to do this for over a year now!! I just need to DO IT! The pick up is less than 10 minutes from my house! Ugh.... I think I will make it my May Goal! hehe

    PS... when you coming to AZ for a visit??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was happy to find out that this service is available in my area. I will definitely give them a try.

    ReplyDelete