Saturday, January 22, 2011

The special memories...

Sometimes when it is quiet and I am alone, I look back through photos of my mom~
She was such a special person.
A few years ago for my nephews birthday she suggested we go to Liberty Park and spend some time together ~ Here are just a few photos from that day.
Not only was she the best Mother in the world but also the best Grandmother.
I miss her as much today as I did the very first day without her...


My sister and my nephew...

My brother in law and nephew...

3 comments:

  1. awwww, thank you for sharing these great family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooooo sorry love!! I'm thinking about you! And what great photos- I think it's awesome that you have so many wonderful memories and photos of her. I know it's not the same, but it's still something great!
    -kel

    ReplyDelete