Thursday, January 13, 2011

I want to write...

I want to write...
I want to write...
I think one of the things that has helped me the most over the past year has been writing...Processing through thoughts and ideas. I do not always get answers to my questions but it seems to help put the pen to paper and write. I feel better about everything when I am putting my thoughts and words on paper.
It started with one simple gift...

...and continued from journal to journal. I have filled nearly 3 this year. The most in my entire life!
There are great books out there to encourage writing...
Have you found any? I would love more suggestions!
Here are a few good ones that I have found!
The Artists Way was my moms book~

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any book recommendations but that is a very pretty and inspiring journal. 3 journals is impressive! It takes me 3 years to get through 1 (haha) which I do regret however but never change. I hope that 2011 is just as thought provoking but sees the fulfillment of all your dreams and happy thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard the Artist's Way is a good one. I have another creative book by Sark too. That's really cool you've already gone through 3 journals. It's such a wonderful thing to do. I hope you find more good books. :)

    ReplyDelete