Saturday, November 6, 2010

This beautiful print....

Arrived in the mail this week~ I think I must still get the original~ :)
I love it!
One day I will post about dragonflies and the meaning they have for me but for now I will just say that I have been considering a tattoo for a while now. I know that I want a dragonfly, I was just not sure where I would want to get one, until the day this painting came across my google reader~ It was then I knew. Now I just need to find the artist and design.
But I love the placement of the simple dragonfly on the front of the shoulder...
Isn't this painting amazing!!
I cannot wait to frame it and put it up in my home.
Artist....Pilgrim Of The Moon...They are incredible artists!

2 comments:

  1. WOW !!!! thank you very much Tiffany.
    Beautiful pictures !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Tiffany! Quiet and calming yet bold and colorful, it's perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete