Ruthy tagged me in a post... 11 things...
Here are the rules...
1. Post these rules
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.
11 random things ~
~I wish I would have gone to college.
~I love to dance around my house.
~I want to just take off and travel the world but I think that I need to have a job and health insurance (most importantly health insurance) :) (Oh and I could not really afford to do that anyways, but I WANT TO!)
~I don't sleep in past 6:30 in the morning, but sometimes I wish I could.
~I love taking naps.
~I am embarrassed that it took me so long to try cooking because I thought it would be really hard.
~I want to buy a road bike this year, but I am also scared of getting hit by cars.
~I don't have kids and probably wont, but I love kids and I LOVE being an aunt~
~I use a lot of exclamation points!!! And smiley faces :)
~I turn into a pumpkin at about 10:00 pm.
~I wish I could write something or do something that would make a difference to someone, somehow.
1. What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree?
Equal rights~ especially in this state.
2. Which activities make you lose track of time?
Reading, because you get lost in the story.
3. Would you rather be good looking or rich? Why?
How about rich so that I could travel!
4. What was your favorite book as a child and why?
"Hope for the Flowers" because my mom took me to see the play and bought me the book.
5. Have you ever been on tv and if you have when?
6. Would you rather see a movie at the theater or at home and why do you have that preference?
Both! I love movies in theaters! But a movie in the coziness of home is always awesome too.
7. What is a dream you have or something you’d like to accomplish in your life?
I would like to write or do something that makes a difference to people. I want to take the last few years of my life with the loss of my beautiful mother and help someone, or do something that matters~really matters!
8. If you were a monkey what type of monkey would you be and what would your day be like?
Howler or Spider Monkeys! I would live in Tikal in Guatemala and enjoy the jungle and watch the funny tourists!
9. What would life be like if you had no computers or internet?
Probably more productive ~ You would be forced to reach out to people in person more and send letters in the mail and meet face to face with your family and friends.
10. What’s your favorite true story that you enjoy sharing with others?
Hmmm... let me think about this one....
11. If you could go back and change something about your high school days what would it be? I would have worked harder at school and applied to college and just gone! Not cared so much about the random teenage things and really focused on school.
I tag Amanda, leslie, Andy, Kelly Ann, Charity, Janet
My 11 questions to them are...
1~ What is your favorite childhood memory?
2~ What song is playing in your car right now?
3~ Do you sing out loud when you drive?
4~ What is the one place on earth you would travel if money was no object?
5~ What is your favorite book?
6~ What is your favorite movie?
7~ What seems more scary to do ~ Scuba Dive or Sky Dive?
8~ What is your favorite thing to do with your spare time?
9~ What are you passionate about?
10~What are you afraid of?
11~Are you Happy?