Monday, July 18, 2011

Hot numbers....

Hot numbers coffee shop in Cambridge became one of my favorite places to be during my week in England~ I went there every morning for coffee but more importantly, time with my journal~ it was a place that meant so much to me by weeks end.

I shed tears there with strangers sitting at the same table, never speaking a word, my head buried in my pages to try and hide the tears.

I was vulnerable there with emotions that I had kept hidden for too long. I couldn't help it. I was comforted by the words I needed to write. Facing things I hadn't yet faced about my life and the changes that had come.

I wrote in detail about a scarf and bike helmet hanging on the coat rack...
I listened to Jazz music...
I watched the rain fall through the windows...
I loved every minute spent here, simply not enough...
I only took a few photos but I love how they portray...
Hot Numbers...




This is my farewell post to England...
Next stop ~ Paris, France!

1 comment: