Thursday, December 9, 2010

I AM SO EXCITED!!

I just had to share~I went boxing tonight and right before I was leaving my coach told me that I am really doing well and that he thinks I should get certified to coach kids and women!! There are not a lot of women coaches and they need to have a women coaches to chaperon when they fight, I am SO EXCITED!! I am going to get certified to coach boxing!!! I am not sure the steps that I need to take to do this, but I can't wait!! I had not even known that this was something that was an option,but when he told me I knew it was meant to be! My face lit up and my smile still wont go away! I will update as I find out more information! :) Thanks for listening!
~Tiffany

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Congrats on this new found passion! It sounds exciting and I'm sure you'll be great! Definitely keep us updated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO EXCITED for you!!! You'll definitely be an awesome coach!! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SOOOO AWESOME!!! GO TIF!!!!

    ReplyDelete