Sunday, February 14, 2010

Reading....

My mom was an avid reader~ For the past 12 or so years she would share books with me. I began to love to read, but still did not set enough time aside to do it as much as I would have liked~ I have been reading much more lately~
Some of the first books she shared with me were amazing...I cannot wait to re-read them.
~The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo (I just read this one again, very quick read)
~Beachcombing for a Shipwrecked God by Joe Coomer
~Refuge by Terry Tempest Williams
These are the first that come to my mind.
What are your favorite books?
I know I will be posting and sharing a lot about books~
If you are on goodreads website please friend me there :)

1 comment:

  1. OOO I love a good book. I used to read a ton. Back then I loved Terry Pratchett stuff but who knows what I'd like now. My friend posted a blog posting a while back about really old school reads like Nancy Drew and the Baby Sitters Club books. Those really take me back. :) Glad to be on Goodreads!

    ReplyDelete