Thursday, July 1, 2010

My new favorite thing!! :)

Ok so I have taken a break from sewing class and knitting for the summer. I've been mostly writing and trying to figure out what kind of quilt to start, and what class to take when they start up again in the Fall...
In the mean time, I have come across a crazy thing...
BOXING!! Yes, boxing! I am learning to throw punches and man, I love it!! :) I love the workout I get from boxing. I sweat from head to toe!
I love it!!
I bought my own wraps, but now I am trying to figure out what boxing gloves to get?
Black??
or
Pink??
If you have a boxing gym in your town, I highly recommend trying it out! :)

4 comments:

  1. i can not wait to try this with you! lord knows i have some pent up aggression. next week, i'm in. i am so excited. you turn me on to the coolest stuff. p.s. i say go pink...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut the door!!! You're boxing!! That is SOOOOOO Awesome!!! I wanna box... and I would totally get the pink gloves!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. boxing!!!! that sounds so much fun and a great way to get rid of some stress!!! love it!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete