Monday, September 17, 2012

...peaceful warrior...



The past few months I have been taking Yoga classes at a local studio~ I have really connected with it.  The summer was too hot for me to motivate to run much so Yoga has been my excercise outlet. 
The teachers I have had have been amazing. 
One of the yoga instructors shared a quote that really made me think....
Ever since my beautiful mom died I have had this feeling that I have something to share, something more to do, something I cannot quite pinpoint, but I know there is something.......
The words she shared really resonated inside of me.
"The meaning of life is to find your gift, the purpose in life is to share it." I am not sure where the quote originates from but I just love it!
Do you have the feeling that there is more to do, more to give, more to share?

3 comments:

  1. I can completely relate. I believe that we are placed in this world for that exact reason. I am still trying to find my gift so that I can share and teach others. The other day I was just thinking about once I am done with school I want to do more with my community but I am not sure what I want to do. But I always feel there is something I must find that is unique to me and that I should share it with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest, with visions to be realized, than lord among those without dreams and desires.
    Khalil Gibran

    This is why I love you!

    ReplyDelete