Thursday, April 8, 2010

People are amazing....

Just a quick post to Thank all of the Angels in my life~ I am so very lucky to be surrounded by fantastic and amazing people...
People I have known all my life~ My family
People I have known for years~
People I have known for less than that,
and people I have yet to meet~ I am truly grateful for each and every one of you.
Kind words, text messages, cards or small thoughtful gifts have come my way and it means the world to me.
I wanted to Thank Mel for such an amazing gift~ She sent this to me after first reading my blog and knowing my moms love of all things French...I wear the earrings every day! (She currently lives in France so she sent them from there). Thank you Mel!!! :)


I also want to Thank Lindsay for this thoughtful little notebook~ She knows how much dragonflies mean to me:) Thank you Lindsay, you are an amazing friend...

I also received this amazing journal from one of my closest friends~ (No blog to link to) ~

Thank you to everyone for letting me share my blog, my life and small thoughts and memories of my beautiful and amazing mom!!
I am Rena's daughter and I could not be more proud of any other thing in my life.
~Tiffany

6 comments:

  1. awww Tiffany you are too sweet, you deserve surprises, you are awesome! Everything you got is so sweet and thoughtful, I aboslutely LOVE that journal! I am so happy to call you my friend :) Hope you have an awesome weekend! Love ya!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ the things your friends sent to you. It's so awesome to have friends like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet goodies for a sweet girl! I recieved your card today, thank you so much!!! I can't wait to use the gift card! Have a wonderful weekend!
    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy mail (especially) when you are not expecting it is the best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very deserving for such a deserving woman. :) Little treats are amazing, especially coming from people so dear.

    ReplyDelete